Antibodies in patients after administration of bio

HORST BEIER horst_beier at ac.solaris.oche.de
Mon Oct 3 12:44:21 EST 1994

Dear immunetters,
has anybody out there any experience with the genereation of specific
antibodies as a consequence of the administration of a human derived,
biotechnologically produced medical compound? Are there data available
about patients who generated an autoimmune disease as a consequence of
the treatment with a biotechnological product? As far as I could find
out no such evidence exisits up to date. Antibodies to insulin e.g. do
allready exisit before the first treatment. I would be pleased to
receive answers and points of discussion to that issue. Thanks

Horst Beier