oral tolerance to experimental allergic encephalomyelitis

Rachel Caspi rcaspi at helix.nih.gov
Wed Oct 5 11:33:48 EST 1994

In article <36u9m6$e96 at mustang.alleg.edu>, evansk at alleg.edu wrote:

  > To anyone,
  > I am looking for articles dealing with the oral administration of myelin
  > basic protein in adult rats or mice.  More specifically I am interested in
  > articels with neonates as the subjects.  Any article suggestions would be
  > greatly appreciated.
  >
  > Thanks,
  > KRisti Evans

Check out post-1986 publications by Howard L. Weiner's group and Caroline
Whitacre's group. I'll try to get you a detailed reference list later and
email it directly to you.

--
   Rachel R. Caspi, Ph.D.                         phone: 301-496-6409
   Laboratory of Immunology, NEI                         301-496-6394
   Bethesda, Maryland 20892               email: rcaspi at helix.nih.gov