nylon wool-UK source

KTano ktano at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 17:19:02 EST 1994

In article <36tuv8$9d1 at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, nhi336 at aberdeen.ac.uk writes:

>"I am trying to find a source (preferably in the UK) for nylon wool.
>Any help would be very much appreciated
>thanks"

Try Polysciences, Inc. They are an american company from Warrington, PA
but have a subsidiary in Britain. When I worked in England I purchased a
number of reagents from them and I remember they had pre-washed nylon wool
for T cell purification. Unfortunately, I do not have their address in the
U.K. but maybe some of your colleagues will have a catalogue lying
around...