IRC journal club?

Derek Chan dvchan at
Wed Oct 5 17:38:32 EST 1994 anyone else (besides me) interested in starting up an IRC
journal club?  I know there was talk about a journal club over the
newsgroup, but I think that sorta disappeared (???).  I think a live IRC
journal club would be much more conducive to holding a discussion (?).
Hmm.  Ideas?  Post or email to chan4 at

Derek V. Chan          | Harvard University           | chan4 at
Bioch. & Mol. Bio. '94 | Immunol. & Transplant. Surg. | dvchan at
======= Yale WHO?  Don't they make locks? ======= >>>> Finger for PGP Key <<<<
  "You wouldn't be here if you already knew everything. . ." - Organic Chem. TF