Fish immunology...

James F. George, Ph.D. txpljfg at UABCVSR.CVSR.UAB.EDU
Thu Oct 13 16:49:39 EST 1994

You might try finding references by william Clem from the university of
mississipi.  He has done extensive work on the immunology of fish.

James F. George, Ph.D.              "Back off man, I'm a scientist"
Department of Surgery                --Bill Murray
University of Alabama at Birmingham
205-934-4261 voice
txpljfg at