Air Guns/HIV

JAF at UNCVX1.OIT.UNC.EDU JAF at UNCVX1.OIT.UNC.EDU
Wed Oct 19 17:10:05 EST 1994

As an immunologist who studies HIV but not epidemiology, I know of now
studies to check this, but I would guess its pretty low risk, since
nothing should enter the body that stays on the air gun, and blood should
not contaminate it.  Notice no scientist will say it cannot happen.
Jeff Frelinger