Air Guns/HIV

Robert Housley robert.housley at equinox.org
Sun Oct 16 07:25:00 EST 1994

Looking for information or studies relating (proving or disproving) the
spread of HIV or Hepatitis through the use of an Air Gun used to give
immunizations to a group of people with no sterilization between
inoculations. Any information or sources will be appreciated.

I'm not a student or medical professional, I'm an Army Officer .  I need
this information to confirm or refute what I've been told by the Army
regarding the safety of inoculating soldiers with an air gun.
Thanks,
Rob

... We now return to our regularly scheduled flame-throwing.
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12