greatest immunology discoveries
cytel1 at cerf.net
Fri Oct 28 17:34:06 EST 1994
In Article <38mhk9$d0n at jhunix1.hcf.jhu.edu>, ejf at welchlink.welch.jhu.edu
(Ephraim Fuchs) wrote:
>I would like to know what people think is the greatest advance in
>immunology in the last 25 years.
1) the discovery that T-cells recognize protein fragments (peptides) which
bind to MHC molecules?
2) Immunediversity and immunematuration in B cells created by somatic mutation?
3) The structure of T-cell receptor?
4) The cristal structure of MHC
5) Interaction between helper T cells and B cells
6) Thymic negative selection
More information about the Immuno