antibody biotinylation

Mr. M. Kuiper mkuiper at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Mon Oct 31 11:14:55 EST 1994

Dear immuno-netters,

Can anybody out there tell me whether it is possible to
biotinylate antibodies yourself. If anyone could suggest
an efficient protocol I would be most grateful. I want
to use the biotinylated antibodies in ELISAs.

Thanks for your help,
*                                                                 *
*	Marcel Kuiper                                             *
*	King's College School of Medicine & Dentistry             *
*	Department of Molecular Medicine                          *
*	Rayne Institute, 2nd floor                                *
*	123 Coldharbour Lane                                      *
*	London SE5 9NU, UK                                        *
*	Fax:	44-71-733 3877                                    *
*	Email:	mkuiper at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk                            *
*		rchz103 at bay.cc.kcl.ac.uk                          *
* 'The first myth of management is that it exists'. Murphy's Law. *