animal model/Multiple Sclerosis

Kristi Evans evansk at carn62.alleg.edu
Fri Sep 16 09:09:40 EST 1994

To anyone:
   I am a senior at Allegheny College in Meadville,Pa and am doing
research for a senior project.  I am focusing on the animal model of
Multiple Sclerosis by injecting lewis rats with 1ml of a EAE solution
(made with rat spinal cord tissue and mineral oil).  Past research
attempts of inducing this autoimmune disease have proved unsuccessful.  If
anyone has articles or reasearch that may help please send it to me.  I am
also looking for other variables to incorporate into my experiment.

Thanks,
Kristi Evans