Food allergies

Ian Perryman perryman at bcars743.bnrottawa
Tue Sep 20 11:30:08 EST 1994

I am new to this newsgroup, my 8 month old son has several food
allergies, and I am looking for more information about them.
Is there a FAQ on food allergies out there ?

Richard is allergic to:
	whole eggs (and egg whites)

The allergist we visited thinks he should grow out of most of these.
Is there any information on how to determine when a person is no
longer sensitive to such foods without actually giving the food ?

Please e-mail me if possible, I don't read news that often.

|  Ian Perryman       |   Bell Northern Research      | All opinions  |
|  perryman at    |   P.o. Box 3511 Station 'C'   | are my own !  |
|  (613) 763-4670     |   Ottawa, Ontario.            |               |
|                     |   Canada.  K1Y 4H7            |               |