Review article(s) on antigen presenting cells

Thu Sep 22 12:26:21 EST 1994

Dear netters,  I wonder if any of you know of 1 or 2 review articles on
antigen presenting cells.  The articles are to be used in a graduate level
special topics class in Immunology.  However, not everyone in the class has
the same level of understanding of Immunology.  What I thought would be nice
is to have one paper which gives a basic overview of all the players and
then a second paper which is more in depth, talks about the different
theories, and poses questions.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Jan DeJarnette
Department of Microbiology