Searching for murine IL-12

Rachel R. Caspi rcaspi at
Thu Sep 29 08:56:24 EST 1994

In article <00985315.C327BE00.3 at>, rkk at ZFJAVAX.FUW.EDU.PL
(Renata Kowalczyk) wrote:

  >         Please help me!
  > I am searching for the company or for the lab producing murine IL-12.
  > I need it for the involvement in thymocytes differentiation.
  >                                         Nadzieja Drela

You can get it from either one of two sources:

Stanley Wolf, Genetics Institute, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02174, or
Maurice Gately, Hoffman - La Roche, Inc., 340 Kingsland Street, Nutley,
NJ  07110-1199.

You write a letter explaining the nature of your study and request the
needed amount of the cytokine. They also can provide antibodies to IL-12.
You will need to sign a materials transfer agreement that they will send
you, which is a legally binding document, or work out a mutually
acceptable variant thereof.

   Rachel R. Caspi, Ph.D.                         phone: 301-496-6409
   Laboratory of Immunology, NEI                         301-496-6394
   NIH Building 10, Room 10N222                   fax:   301-402-0485
   Bethesda, Maryland 20892               email: rcaspi at