re cd 8 F L A M E

Christopher Savoie savoie at bioreg.kyushu-u.ac.jp
Wed Apr 5 19:44:56 EST 1995

EXCUSE MY TONE HERE, FOR THOSE NOT INVOLVED.

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT FULLY DEVELOPED T-CELLS BEING INFECTED.
PLEASE DO NOT INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE.  YOUR TONE IS HIGHLY SARCASTIC
AND PATRONIZING.  HOWEVER, CD8 PRECURSERS ARE.  SEE THE REFERENCE
I POSTED.  EVEN BETTER--READ THE PAPER, OR IF YOU STILL DON'T
BELIEVE IT, THEN REPEAT THE EXPERIMENTS.

JUST BECAUSE WHAT *YOU* BELIEVE DOESN'T AGREE WITH WHAT I'M POSTING
DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM AS HIGHLY MISINFORMED AS YOU SEEM TO IMPLY.

LIKEWISE, BECAUSE I DON'T AGREE WITH THE CURRENTLY ACCEPTED PARADIGM
OF T-CELL ONTOGENY DOES NOT _NECESSARILLY_ MEAN THAT MY THEORY IS
ALL WET, EITHER.

YES, I MAY BE WRONG ABOUT CD8'S DYING BECAUSE THEIR PRECURSERS
ARE INFECTED ((*^$^%&*(?????) BUT I DOUBT IT.  ONLY EXPERIMENTS
WILL PROVE ME WRONG OR RIGHT.

THE FACT THAT YOU'RE PREACHING TO ME ABOUT THE FACT THAT FULLY
DEVELOPED (CD4----------) CELLS ARE NOT INFECTED SHOWS US ALL
THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND MY ARGUMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

LATER.

CJS