FLAMING\

David Peritt Peritt_d at a1.mscf.upenn.edu
Thu Apr 6 09:16:18 EST 1995

Flaming is really not needed on this newsgroup.  People disagree on
science and the debate can get heated that is great.  But flaming is for
the abortion posts and not science.  We have experimental data to throw
at each other not epitaphs.  Chris flamed me because I did not agree with
his thesis.  So what.  I have now taken this argument with no scientific
basis to e-mail where it belongs.  If you want to flame someone use the
e-mail.  The address is always posted.  Lets keep this board scientific.