FLAMING\

Christopher Savoie savoie at bioreg.kyushu-u.ac.jp
Thu Apr 6 19:35:05 EST 1995

Then you shouldn't have anwered my post with:

"CYTOKINES!!!CYTOKINES!!!CYTOKINES!!!CYTOKINES!!!CYTOKINES!!!"

strewn across my screen.  And  the following:

>I will say it again.  There are normal levels of CD8 cells but they may
>not be functioning properly. they may not be functioning properly. they
>may not be functioning properly. they may not be functioning properly.
>they may not be functioning properly. they may not be functioning
>properly. they may not be functioning properly.

can hardly be taken as scientifically contructive behavior.

To take one's venimous responses to Email and then claim that I'm the
only one shouting calls to mind a greek word that begins with H, but
I'll refrain from uttering that here.  <<==Wow! I sound awful childish
here, don't I now.  I truly wish this wasn't necessary.  It's
embarassing (blush)

Believe me folks, I'm just as against disrespectful discourse here
as anyone.  I appologize for any offense caused by my use of a less
than polite tone.  Won't happen again.  ;)