Cyclosporin A and Rapamycin - Where can I get it?

Immunobiology Research Institute, Siena unutmaz at IRIS02.BIOCINE.IT
Mon Apr 10 14:05:42 EST 1995

--------------
From:	SMTP%"server-daemon at dl.ac.uk"    10-APR-1995 11:25
To:	"bionet.immunology mail newsgroup" <bionet-news at dl.ac.uk>
CC:
Subj:	Cyclosporin A and Rapamycin - Where can I get it?

Looking for sources of Cyclosporin A and rapamycin for use in a
undergraduate research project.  Any pointers?

email: amauhar at reed.edu

(Posted for a friend, please do not respond to this email adress)

------------
For Cyclosporine A try to contact the place it was developed: Department of
Preclinical Research, Sandoz Pharma Ltd, 4002, Basel, Switzerland. (I am not sure
but perhaps Dr. Valerie F.L. Quesniaux can help, or Dr. B. Fagg)

For Rapamycin the original source is (or was): Immunopharmacology division, Wyeth-
Ayerst Research, CN 8000, Princeton, NJ 08543-8000, USA.
Hope this helps.

Derya

Derya Unutmaz
BIOCINE, IRIS