HLA Databases on line?

Psycler psycler at netcom.com
Thu Apr 20 03:21:29 EST 1995

Alasdair Heads (a.heads at umds.ac.uk) wrote:
: David Koelle <viralimm at u.washington.edu> wrote:
: >
: > I am looking for an on line source for 1) the information in the article
: > "Nomenclature for factors of the HLA system, 1994" by Bodmer et. al.
: > Tissue Antigens 44:1-18.  As you know this comes out every 1-2 years.  2)
: > A database with HLA nucleotide sequences, similar to that published by
: > Marsh and Bodmer Immunogenetics 37: 79-94,

: The answer to 2 is

: ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/hla

I get 'unknown host' when I try this address.
--
Psycler

As children, we started out with tri-psycles. Little did we
notice the underlying message that life was telling us:

History will repeat itself three times.