Newbie has question....

Tony Reeves Cooper trc2 at Ra.MsState.Edu
Wed Apr 19 20:21:25 EST 1995

First off..hello.  My name is Tony and I have a question for you.  My
mother has recently been diagnosed with what they believe to be MS.  Some
of the symptoms seem to be Lyme disease though.  Where can I go to get
info on Lyme disease.  I am looking for a net group rather than the
library or a book.  Thanks  tony

*         Tony R. Cooper         trc2 at ra.msstate.edu       *
* Mississippi State University    Home of the MSU Bulldogs *
*       1995 SEC Basketball Western Divison Champions      *
*                         GO DAWGS!!!!!                    *