Vascular necrosis

J.D. jstarlin at pleasanton.legent.com
Thu Apr 20 20:18:04 EST 1995

I have a very good friend in Ohio who's father has the disease vascular
necrosis.Apprently there is a doctor somewhere(I think in California)
who has been experimenting with a cure. Does anyone know about this or
has anyone heard about cure for this disease? We are quite desperate to
find something out if anyone could help it would be appreciated! Any
information or sources of leads to find addtional information would be
appreciated. Also suggestions on a better news group to post this would
be fine.I can be reached at czisis at pleasanton.legent.com or
czisis at aol.com. MY friends father can be reached at cndysue.aol.com.
Thank you very much for anything in advance
Chris Zisis