Softwares/ antigenic sites

sysop at sysop at
Sat Apr 22 07:39:01 EST 1995

IV>Please give information about any computer softwares which can analyse a
IV>sequence and find out the antigenic sites.  Thanks.

Please also send me a copy, or upload it onto the BBS.

Scott Sutton

The Microbiology BBS                                          817-557-0330 (USA)
      Dedicated to the biologist in industry, academics, and health care.
Providing specialized file collections, and network communication on AegisNet,
 Internet (, FidoNet (1:130/415), HealthCare Net (60:6220/1).