HLA Databases online?

rag55 at cas.org rag55 at cas.org
Mon Apr 24 17:53:03 EST 1995

David Koelle MD  viralimm at u.washington.edu

Dr. Koelle,

    Hi.  I might be able to help you with numbers 1 and 2.  The database I
work at, Chemical Abstracts Service, has the "Tissue Antigens" article by
Bodmer online (bibliographic info., abstract, and indexing).  We also have
several hundred HLA protein and nucleic acid sequences available online
(mixture of gene, cDNA, protein, etc.) along with the corresponding journal
or patent abstracts.  Hope this helps!

						  Roger Granet
						  Assoc. Scientific
						  Information Analyst
						  Chemical Abstracts Service
						  rgranet at cas.org

The views given here are mine and do not necessarily represent those of anyone
else.