IgD Myelomas

Dr. Richard Coico coico at sci.ccny.cuny.edu
Sat Apr 29 13:47:05 EST 1995

Studies with human immunoglobulin D (IgD) are underway to characterize
IgD-specific receptors expressed by T lymphocytes. Given the paucity
of IgD in normal serum, we must rely on IgD myeloma sources, which
are also quite rare. We're seeking collabations with colleagues who
have access to patients with IgD myelomas or who have frozen myeloma
protein (unpurified or purified). Please contact Dr. Richard Coico,
Chairman, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, CUNY Medical
School, New York. E-mail: coico at sci.ccny.cuny.edu