PROGRAMME GRANT PROPOSAL IN MOLECULAR IMMUNOLOGY

Dr Tim Mitchell TJM at le.ac.uk
Thu Aug 3 11:51:01 EST 1995

PROGRAMME GRANT FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF MICROBIOLOGY AND IMMUNOLOGY,
LEICESTER UNIVERSITY, UK.

We will shortly be submitting a programme grant to the Welcome Trust.
This five year proposal is concerned with the molecular characterisation
of the inflammatory response in the lung during pneumcoccal pneumonia.
Techniques involved will include in-situ hybridization, RT-PCR and
immunohistochemistry. We would prefer to submit this application with
named research associates. If you have a Phd and experience in molecular
immunology/pathology and would like to be considered as a named worker
on this grant ( 5 year proposal to start in 9 months to a year if
sucessful). Please contact me at the below address.

Dr Tim Mitchell

Tel: 0116 2522980
Fax: 0116 2525675
email: TJM at le.ac.uk