Job Opportunity, Director Molecular Biology

Marc Andelman drgonfly at biosource.ultranet.com
Mon Aug 7 12:46:48 EST 1995

Biosource is the oldest recruitment firm in biotechnology.
We currently have a client that is seeking to hire a Director
of Molecular Biology.  Relevent experience  would be cytokines,
hematopoietic facts, CD34 cells, etc..  Interested candidates
should FAX Marc Andelman at 508 853 8772 , or E mail.  I will
only get back in touch if this or something else looks like it
can make a contribution to someone's career search.
Thank you.   Marc Andelman