Murine IL-2 Assay

Paul Boyer boyer at cs.uwp.edu
Tue Aug 8 16:28:06 EST 1995

I'm developing a laboratory experiment for an undergraduate lab in cell
propagation, and I'd like to assay IL-2 production by EL-4 subclones.
Can anyone recommend a commercial kit to assay murine IL-2 that is: a)
reasonably priced for a lab; b) reliable; and c) doesn't require a
microplate reader?

I greatly appreciate the help.  Feel free to respond by e-mail, as well.