CELL PROLIFERATION: ALAMAR BLUE

David W. Mullins dmullins at vt.edu
Wed Aug 9 12:20:18 EST 1995

>I'd appreciate it if someone could post details of the supplier for 'Alamar
>Blue', used as a colourimetric method for determining cell proliferation.
>Full address, Fax and/or email No. would be helpful, and even better if
>there is a U.K. supplier.

The supplier is:

Alamar Biosciences, Inc.
4110 N. Freeway Blvd.
Sacramento, CA  95834-1219
1-800-347-5642

Alamar Biosciences will send you articles and information by calling (916)
567-3475.
We have had very good results with the product.
David W. Mullins, Ph.D. Student
Department of Biology, Microbiology and Immunology Section
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech)
2119 Derring Hall
Blacksburg, VA  24061-0406
Lab     (540) 231-8933
Fax     (540) 231-9307