Help with Resources on the Net

Joseph W. Roberts jwr9311 at u.cc.utah.edu
Sun Aug 13 14:11:14 EST 1995

My wife is the supervisor of a histocompatability and immunogenetics lab
and I have offered to do a CE project for her lab about using the net.  I
have found a few resources that deal with immunology or pathology but I
know there has to be much more available (several usenet groups and two
mailing lists although I don't have subscription info on these (medlab-l
and patho-l).  I would appreciate it if anyone could e-mail me information
about mailing lists, gophers, ftp sites, and web sites that deal with any
aspect of medical laboratory science and specifically immunology,
immunogenetics, transplantation or histocompatability.  Being a political
scientist I am not very well versed in these fields so please feel free to
send information even if it is not something I have specifically
mentioned. Because I am not a regular reader of these groups please
respond by email to the address below.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Joseph W. Roberts                      | Department of Political Science
  Phone: (801) 581 - 4262              | University of Utah
  Fax:   (801) 581 - 6183              | 252 Orson Spencer Hall
  E-Mail: Joseph.Roberts at m.cc.utah.edu | Salt Lake City, UT 84112