reference management

Mitch Magee MMAGEE at TCID.TDH.STATE.TX.US
Wed Aug 16 08:41:53 EST 1995

> I am looking for a good software that can help me to incorporate
> medline search results into my manuscript. Can anyone tell me your
> experience and information about this. Thanks!

I use a program called Papyrus from Research Software Design, 2718 SW
Kelly Street, Suite 181, Portland, OR 97201, phone (503) 241-4260.  I
have had great luck with both manuscripts (using 30-50 Refs.) and
grants (>200 refs) with this program.  I believe that they have both
MAC and DOS versions.  There is no specific WINDOWS version, but the
DOS version works with WINDOWS word processors.  The price of the
program and the updates are very reasonable and the support service
seems good.

Mitch Magee
Department of Research Immunology
Texas Center for Infectious Disease