Anti HLA-B18

luscher luscher at immune.med.utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 22 09:42:04 EST 1995

Hi,
     I am urgently seeking an anti HLA-B18 monoclonal antibody.  I need
this reagent to precipitate large quantities of HLA-B18 from cell
lysates that also contain HLA-A2, HLA-B70, HLA-C, and class II
molecules. In other words, I can use antibodies with cross-reactivities
that do not include class II, A2, B70, and C.  Because I would like to
use Protein-A-matrix in the precipitation, an IgG2 would be preferred,
but I would like to know about any other subclasses which might be
available. I have tried anti-B18 serum for this precipitation without
success, therefore I now need to find an appropriate monoclonal.

     Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!

Mark Luscher
PDF
Dept. Immunology
University of Toronto