streptavidin coating plates

U12201 at U12201 at
Wed Aug 23 17:53:27 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.950822164438.8443A-100000 at>, Laurie Roszell <roszell at> says:
>I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to coat microtiter plates
>with avidin or streptavidin.  Does it have to be bound to BSA?  The
>references I have looked in don't seem to give any details as to the
>exact method.
>Thank you.  Rondi
>butler at

Just purchase them from Pierce (Prod 15120 for strips, Prod 15124 for
complete plates) - why bother with the optimization and quality control
when it can be purchased.
Just my 2 cents worth.   Pierce can be reached at 1-800-874-3723
or e-mail them your address and get the catalog
PierceChem at