Source for CTLA4-Ig?

Nathan O. Siemers nathan at
Thu Aug 24 09:42:04 EST 1995

>>> On Thu, 24 Aug 1995 01:30:00 GMT, sferguso at (Stacy Ferguson) said:

Stacy> In article <41gish$gcn at>, Peter Wang
Stacy> <plw at> wrote:
>> Anyone know of a source of CTLA4-Ig?  Is the vector for its
>> expression available?

Stacy> Contact Peter Linsley for information on getting hold of it.
Stacy> No, the vector is not available (one of those lovely patent
Stacy> things).

The address for contact is in my sig, and the general phone # is
206-728-4800. Collaborations are rampant at bmspri, so if you have a
novel use for ctla4ig, it might be accesable to you. Note that I do
*not* speak for Peter Linsley...

Nathan O. Siemers, Ph.D.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute
3005 First Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121
(206) 727-3741  	siemers at
"You want fries with that?"