Immunoassay for IL-7, are there mAb's against murine IL-7??

Randall H. Friedline friedr at med.unc.edu
Thu Aug 24 13:21:55 EST 1995

I am *thinking* about developing an immunoassay for murine
IL-7/rIL-7, as there are none currently available (yes, I've checked
with numerous companies).
  What I am looking for are monoclonal antibodies to murine IL-7.  I
am aware that companies have polyclonal neutralizing anti murine
IL-7.  I am also aware of the mAb M25, developed by Grabstein, et al
(JEM 178:267, 1993) at Immunex.  I may attempt to use these two (the
monoclonal and polyclonal) to quantify IL-7 in vitro.  However, I
would like for there to exist other mAb's to murine IL-7 (hey, I can
at least wish...).
  My question: is anyone aware of the existence of other mAb's to
murine IL-7???  Thanks for reading...

--

     Cheers,
        Randy

   friedr at med.unc.edu               " I am Homer of Borg.
  (.sig stolen from someone)          Resistance is.......
                                       ...Mmmmmm..donuts!!"