Immunology and MS

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Fri Aug 25 21:03:15 EST 1995

Dear Gerry:  This may not be particularly on the subject but its good to
know that aspartame (NutraSweet) triggers multiple sclerosis.  And many
times people diagnosed with MS don't really have it - methanol toxicity
mimics MS.  We probably have a case or two that has reversed on our
auto-responder that has information on NutraSweet.

According to the FDA they admit to 92 documented symptoms from coma to
death from this chemical poison masquerading as a sweetener.  The reason
I'm telling you is anybody with MS should avoid it like the plague -
which is what it has become.  Outbreak:  Aspartame Disease.

Aspartame is a molecule composed of three components:  aspartic acid,
phenylalanine and methanol.  Once ingested the methanol, wood alcohol
that has killed or blinded thousands of skid row drunks converts into
formaldehyde and formic acid (ant sting poison).  This causes metabolic
acidosis.  The reason there is such an epidemic of chronic fatigue
syndrome is because the methanol breaks down the immune system.  The
methanol also converts to formaldehyde in the retina, which is why so
many people are going blind.  Aspartame is a seizure triggering drug and
caused grand mal seizures and brain tumors in lab animals - just for
starters.

There are now three worldwide organizations sending a worldwide alert on
this toxin.  We are one of them - Mission Possible, dedicated to the
proposition that we will not be satisfied until death and disability are
no longer considered an acceptable cost of business.

If you want more information please email me for auto-responder instructions.
Regards  Betty

Betty Martini
Domain:  betty at pd.org
UUCP:  ...!emory!pd.org!betty