Job Opportunity in San Diego

JRosenb160 jrosenb160 at aol.com
Tue Aug 29 13:52:10 EST 1995

PharMingen is seeking a Senior Technical Service Representative to join
our tech support team.  We are looking for a team player with a strong
theoretical and hands-on background in immunology who can handle multiple
tasks and interact with customers over the phone.  Responsibilities
include responding to technical inquiries, resolving complaints,
writing/editing data sheets and other literature, and providing scientific
training.  Ph.D., MS, or BS in immunology and a minimum of five years lab
experience required.  If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to
utilize your scientific training outside of the lab, we encourage you to
apply.

PharMingen offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including a
matching 401(k) plan, as well as stimulating work environment at a
beautiful coastal location in San Diego.

Please respond by fax or mail.  No e-mails, please!

PharMingen
Attn:  Human Resources
10975 Torreyana Rd.
San Diego, CA 92121