EEC fellowship

B.Chain b.chain at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Aug 31 05:04:30 EST 1995

We are looking for a post.doc whoe would like to come to our lab in London to study
antigen presentation by dendritic cells, particularly in relation to cluster
formation. Anyone who would be interested in playing with a time-lapse video
microscopy set-up would be particularly wellcome. The post is funded by the EEC so
the applicant must be someone currently in an EEC member state other than UK. If
anyone is interested plase contact me at B.CHAIN at UCL.AC.UK. Benny Chain