Best Immunology Graduate Programs?

DRPFM drpfm at
Fri Dec 8 14:48:18 EST 1995

     Probably the top three in anyone's book are Harvard, Stanford, and
UCSD.   U. Washington, Seattle is an up-and-comer and UCLA is also very
good.   I graduated from Stanford, so I can tell you some about them if
you like; they're not particularly strong in HIV, but they do have a lot
of faculty.   Let me know if you would like more details.

                                                          Michael Maurice
                                                          drpfm at