What contitutes a healthy immune system?
ctrl-c at access.digex.net
Sat Dec 9 12:44:04 EST 1995
1. What are the parameters by which a persons immune system
may be judged?
2. Is there a normal set of values? Do they vary with age?
3. In diseases, such as AIDS, these values are comprimised or
below the "norm" . Is the opposite true ...can the immune
parameters be above the norm (super healthy) ?
4. What mechanisms can be used to return a persons immune
system to the healthy norm or above norm state (assuming
there is no underlying disease)?
5. What is the role of hormones with relation to the immune
More information about the Immuno