Immune system parameters?
ctrl-c at access.digex.net
Fri Dec 15 20:34:16 EST 1995
1. What are the parameters by which a persons immune system
may be judged?
2. Is there a normal set of values? Do they vary with age?
3. In diseases, such as AIDS, these values are compromised or
below the "norm" . Is the opposite true ...can the immune
parameters be above the norm (super healthy) ?
4. What mechanisms can be used to return a persons immune
system to the healthy norm or above the norm state (assuming
there is no underlying disease)?
5. What role do hormones play with relation to the immune
system? Does it vary with age?
6. What role do diet, exercise, environment or other life style
activities play with reference to immune system health level?
How about the mental state? Is depression bad for you?
How about a constant state of euphoria?
7. What role does inherited genes play with reference to immune
system health. Are some people born with a healthier immune
system (above the norm)?
8. What are the telltale signs of a below norm immune system?
Are autoimmune diseases an indicator of a below norm immune
system? above norm? or an immune system design fault? or?
Thanks.... Happy Holidays......................L. Wollner
More information about the Immuno