immunostaining with PK136 antibody

Schmidt Corina cschmidt at vub.ac.be
Thu Feb 2 08:15:38 EST 1995

I am interested in the localisation of natural killer cells in
different tissues. I have been trying to perform immunostainings
on frozen organ sections using the PK136 antibody against the NK1.1
marker on NK cells. Until now I was unsuccesful. I would like to know
if someone has used this antibody already for immunostainings on frozen/
parraffin sections and what protocol he/she used.
Further, I would like to know whether someone knows something about the
presence/localisation of NK cells in the kidney and the ovaries.

I am looking forward to an answer!

Bye,

Corina Schmidt