Immunology Journal Contents

Rob Brines rbrines at ETJGATE.ELSEVIER.CO.UK
Fri Feb 3 05:59:15 EST 1995

Several recent comments addressed (bemoaned) the fact that it is not
necessarily possible to extract journal current contents from online
newsgroups or other internet sites.  I would be very happy to post advance and
current contents of Immunology Today to this newsgroup, provided there were no
objections, naturally.  Unless I receive any negative comments regarding this
proposal I'll post the March contents the moment we've finalised the issue.