LUPUS

Wulfman wulfman
Sun Feb 5 01:10:56 EST 1995

msomaha at aol.com (Ms Omaha) wrote:
>Good afternoon. I am 25. and have been diagnosed with lupus this year. I
>am in desperate need of someone to ask advice of, and hopefully continue
>communications with regarding SLE. My first immunologist tried to have sex
>with me, and as a med tech, i know all the others, and fear for my
>confidentiality. Can anyone help, or guide me in the right direction? I
>saw the biomoo suggestion, but i don't think i can get to telnet :
>(....any other ops? I promise not to whine! : )

Try looking into on of the Lupus support groups.  There are chapters in
most major cities.  These groups meet regularly and will provide you with
a list of names and numbers of people you can call when you need to
talk.  The people on the list are usually Lupus suffers also, and many times
will have gone thru the same experiences as you.