re winter blues

Jorg Kirberg kirberg at bii.ch
Mon Feb 6 12:32:00 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.950201110811.9953B-100000 at chip>, Ann Rosenthal
<szrosent at peseta.ucdavis.edu> wrote:

> I suffer from depression and am currently taking Prozac.  I'd like to get
> information on light therapy.  Can anyone give me any references?  Does
> anyone know of any practitioners in the Sacramento/Davis (California)
> area who are using light therapy?  Thanks

Dear Ann,

in a local swiss newspaper there was just an article about this.
As light treatment is not payed by normal health insurances here,
it was simply proposed to make a walk for an hour or so (of course
at day time !) each day. That is sufficent even fo experts and BTW:

in California you should have more than enough light, dont you ???

Maybe you just work too much ...

Ciao
jorg

Joerg Kirberg                     EMAIL: kirberg at bii.ch
Basel Institute for Immunology    FAX:   41-61-605 13 72
Grenzacherstr. 487                PHONE: 41-61-605 12 77 (lab)
Postfach
CH-4005 Basel

Switzerland