Dirk Dittmer dittmer at
Mon Feb 6 00:19:47 EST 1995

In article <c9.628.2249 at>, mitch.zimmer at (Mitch
Zimmer) wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm wondering if anybody has any info on anti-melanoma antibody therapy
> The last thing I read about it was in Science about two years ago and
> I'd like to know the most recent advances since then.
>         Also, are there any hospitals offering any experimental trials?
>                         Thanks,
>                                 Mitch Zimmer

To my knowledge antibodies are not efficient in treating melanomas.
However, people are looking into using CD8 T-cells against tyrosinase as
theraphy. Try a literature search on T.Boon.
I believe Memorial Sloan Kettering in New York would be the place to ask
for experimental trials.