help in transiently transfect cultured B- and T- cell lines

Jana Stankova stankova at COURRIER.USHERB.CA
Mon Feb 6 09:07:05 EST 1995

>I would like to hear experiences on how to transiently transfect cultured B-
>and T- cell lines.  Thanks very much.
>
>Joseph Lau
>lau at sc3101.med.buffalo.edu
That's a question I would like to read any responses to.  Please post them
on the net.  I am sure there are many frustrated immunologists who have
been trying to ram some gene into a Jurkat cell and coming up empty.
Thanks for any help there could be.

                Jana Stankova                       Tel. 819-564-5268
                Div. of Immunology                  Fax. 819-564-5215
                Department of Pediatrics
                Faculty of Medicine
                University of Sherbrooke
                Sherbrooke, Quebec