Help--NK activity assay

mflynn at mflynn at
Wed Feb 8 14:38:59 EST 1995

I need information on a kit to assess NK cell activity.  The kit is
sold by Promega Corp (British Company) and apparently works by measuring LDH
release from killed targets.  I have worked with the 51chromium release
assay on a regular basis, but I am an applied physiologist, not an
immunologist, and I need information on the viability of this method.
Any information that you can provide would be a tremendous help to me.