Garlic effect on Platelets

NICHOLAS PHILIP LAZARUS law30113 at leonis.nus.sg
Mon Feb 6 04:16:15 EST 1995

I am a student and I am currently researching the effect of garlic on
platelet formation and interactions. I would like to know where I can
obtain research information regarding this topic on the internet. Have
any other institutions done this research or is there a conference where
someone knowledgeable on this topic can help me ? I need to aqquire this
information via internet as there is no other feasible way.

I am currently preparing for the research undertaking on a small scale in
Singapore medical labs and am hoping to form a background view of what
I'm getting into.

Thanks, Any help greatly appreciated.