Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia

C007CRAIG c007craig at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 14:41:23 EST 1995

My father has been diagnosed with chronic lymphocytic leukemia and
monoclonal gammopathy.  His Coomb's test was positive.  I have heard about
a recent discovery of a possible cure for leukemia.  But does this include
chronic lymphocytic leukemia?  His doctor has suggested chemotherapy for
the first time because his lymphocyte count has gone up about 75% in the
past four months.  Are there other therapies that are less midevil?
Please E-mail me if you have any information regarding this disease, so I
can help my dad.  Thanks.