Looking for 61D3!

Deepti Pradhan PXH at psuvm.psu.edu
Tue Feb 21 20:25:06 EST 1995

Some time in January, I had posted this looking for request, but haven't
heard anything.  I'll try again, cos the post might have gotten lost in
the ether, thanks to problems this end :(.  I wonder if anyone knows
where I could get the mAb 61D3, which was reported by Ugolini et al.  in
1980 -"Initial characterization of monoclonal antibodies against human
monocytes" PNAS 77, 6764.  In the same paper they characterized 63D3
which can now be obtained from ATCC.  Later papers from other labs.  say
they got it from BRL.  I called BRL, but they have no record of it!  I
am hoping someone out there can help me locate a commercial source.
Thank you,

Deepti Pradhan  Deepti at psu.edu, PXH at PSUVM.PSU.EDU    (814)863-1767 (Work)
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology          (814)863-7024 (FAX)
Penn State University
University Park, PA-16802