Super-Antigen

Ken Frauwirth BioKen frauwirt at notmendel.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Feb 22 13:05:29 EST 1995

In article <3ifu5h$42d at agate.berkeley.edu>,
Ken Frauwirth (BioKen) <frauwirt at notmendel.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:

>Some of the best-known superantigens are bacterial toxins:
>
>-streptococcal enterotoxins A & B (SEA and SEB)
  ^^^^^^^
  I believe this should actuall by staphylococcal.  Sorry about the goof.

>-toxic shock syndrome toxin (TSST)

BioKen
--
Ken Frauwirth (MiSTie #33025)       _           _
frauwirt at mendel.berkeley.edu       |_) *    |/ (_ |\ |